Project design renderings and drawings with interior and exterior design specifications pertaining to construction/renovation of a home
• Placement of fixtures and selections for the project
• Style guidance on selections in the project (appliances, lights, tile, paint, doors, flooring)
• Client appointments made with vendors who will be made aware of your Project and aesthetics
• On-site assistance with client at vendor for selection
Approval that safeguards the heritage of the project Town by preserving districts and structures which reflect elements of the Town’s cultural, social, economic, political and architectural history.
Various levels of assistance are available based on the need.
• Building of projects that Hill & Harbor Design + Build has designed
• Supervision on project site for any technical issues, subcontractor management and for preparation of the day to day reports of the construction/renovation.
Assist you and your realtor to see the potential and equity value of an existing home that you may purchase.
Permitting for construction that is within 200 feet of the mean high water mark or within 200 feet of a coastal feature (beach, dune, cliff, bluff, ledge, salt pond or wetland)
• Permitting for construction that is planned to disturb an area of equal to or greater than 1 acre of land
• Septic system design
• Fresh water wetlands approval
Permitting for construction or development within any Special Flood Hazard Area (SFHA) to ensure that project meets the requirements of the National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) and the community’s floodplain management ordinance
Permits which regulate setbacks, types of uses, height, design and similar concerns
Permitting for construction/renovation project to ensure it meets or exceeds standards.